“We influence children and their families every single day. It’s an incredible privilege, when you think about it. What an amazing opportunity to build a career around something so powerful.”
Sharon Peach, Harpole Day Nursery owner
We run the best early childhood programme in Northamptonshire and we only recruit the best. We are looking to add talented, energetic, positive, honest and fun people to our wonderful team. Young or old, male or female, if you have the stuff, we’ll know it. Negative people need not apply 🙂
Our staff package includes:
- Bonus scheme for senior staff.
- Mentoring scheme from Day 1 so that you are supported every step of the way.
- Appraisals and reviews every four months, to ensure your meet your career aims.
- Free development training including Safeguarding, Food Hygiene, First Aid, Food Allergies.
- Additional in-house training including Assertiveness, Behaviour Management, Writing Observations, dealing with Toddler Frustrations, working with children who have English as an Additional Language, setting up an exciting Role Play.
You might like to look at our Bambino careers page and we welcome CVs by email or post at any time. You can also take a look at our Career FAQ. With three Northamptonshire nurseries so far in the family-run Bambino group, there are always opportunities for career progression. We’d love to meet you if you are motivated to improve the lives of children and contribute to our enthusiastic team.